By M.V. Swain (editor)
Fabrics technological know-how and know-how is a seminal paintings and crucial reference delivering entry to a veritable compendium of knowledge protecting an important sessions of fabrics present in undefined, together with: metals, ceramics, glasses, polymers, semiconductors and composites. also, fabrics technology and expertise offers with the purposes, processing, and primary ideas linked to those fabrics. It essentially and comprehensively offers the person with facts from examine and at the houses, training and power of the person periods of fabrics.
Read Online or Download Structure and Properties of Ceramics PDF
Best chemical books
Fabrics technological know-how and know-how is a seminal paintings and crucial reference providing entry to a veritable compendium of knowledge overlaying crucial periods of fabrics present in undefined, together with: metals, ceramics, glasses, polymers, semiconductors and composites. also, fabrics technology and know-how bargains with the functions, processing, and primary rules linked to those fabrics.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) is predicated at the incontrovertible fact that definite nuclei convey a magnetic second, orient by means of a magnetic box, and take in attribute frequencies within the radiofrequency a part of the spectrum. The spectral strains of the nuclei are hugely motivated through the chemical surroundings i. e. the constitution and interplay of the molecules.
The Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers the chemical physics box with a discussion board for severe, authoritative reviews of advances in each region of the self-discipline. • This is the single sequence of volumes to be had that provides the innovative of study in chemical physics. • Includes contributions from specialists during this box of analysis.
- Chemoinformatics and Computational Chemical Biology
- Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, 3rd Edition
- Modern Drying Technology, Process Intensification: Volume 5
- Advances in Chemical Physics: Index: Volumes I-LV, Volume 59
Extra resources for Structure and Properties of Ceramics
G. P63/mcm, No. 754); X-ray powder data (Gladyshevskii and Kripyakevich, 1965 a, b). g. 61 (Parthe, 1960). g. 599 (Aronsson, 1960). 7%. 16 It may be relevant (in the context of ceramics) to point out that this structure type was originally known as the "p-tungsten" structure. Subsequently it transpired that this material was not tungsten but a sub-oxide, W 3 O. , above the normal boiling point of liquid nitrogen) for YBa 2 Cu 3 O 7 in 1987 was a significant development because, previously, (expensive) liquid helium (or hydrogen) was needed to attain temperatures below Tc.
Chem. Phys. 50, 4352-4363. Jeffrey, G. , Wu, V. Y. (1963), Acta Cryst. 16, 559566. Jeffrey, G. , Wu, V. Y. (1966), Acta Cryst. 20, 538547. Johnston, D. , Zachariasen, W. , Viswanathan, R. (1973), Mater. Res. Bull. 8, 111784. Johnston, D. C , Jacobson, A. X, Newsam, J. , Lewandowski, J. , Goshorn, D. , Yelon, W B. (1987), Chemistry of High Tc Superconducting Oxides (ACS Symp. , 351). Washington: American Chemical Society, p. 136. , Hewat, A. W, Hewat, E. , Karpinski, X, Rusiecki, S. (1989), Physica C 159, 668-680.
3. New York: Interscience. Wyckoff, R. W. G. , Vol. 4. New York: Interscience. 2 Oxide Ceramics James D. A. William E. K. 1 Fused and Tabular Refractory Grades Materials Science and Technology Copyright © WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co KGaA. Allrightsreserved. c. ) in 1991. This is broken down into broad categories in Table 2-1. The field of oxide glasses constitutes more than half of the world dollar volume. This important field is covered in Volume 9 of this Series. The remaining categories of industrial ceramics are broken down further in Table 2-2 which reveals several important points.