By carrier co
Read or Download Carrier Refrigerants, Brines, Oils PDF
Similar design books
Post 12 months word: First released 2010 (first edition)
This publication specializes in the fascinating chances for representing the equipped surroundings with concepts starting from pencil sketching to pcs. It teaches scholars the next talents: the right way to draw utilizing a number media, the elemental ideas of creating powerful spatial photos, and the way to precise principles via applicable media and types of communication.
Following a quick creation, the ebook is split into 3 sections: Media, forms, and locations. each one part is illustrated with exemplary drawings and accompanying commentaries. step by step sequences and useful suggestions will additional aid scholars to utilize their newly received skills.
The moment version comprises extra counsel on uncomplicated hand drawing abilities, extra on a number of innovations, and new works of art from working towards architects, making it an essential sensible and inspirational source.
Architectural layout Vol eighty, No five September/October 2010Profile No 207 Post-Traumatic UrbanismGuest-edited by way of Adrian Lahoud, Charles Rice and Anthony Burke Urban trauma describes a the place clash or disaster has disrupted and broken not just the actual setting and infrastructure of a urban, but in addition the social and cultural networks.
Three four five 6 7 eight nine 1011 1 2 31 the continuous attempt to enhance functionality in company methods draws four expanding consciousness in examine and alike. The effect of layout five improvement functionality at the total enterprise positions this quarter as an 6 very important functionality development chance.
- Understanding Historic Building Conservation
- Design and Analysis of Experiments, Volume 1: Introduction to Experimental Design 2nd Edition (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- Geotechnical Design Manual M 46-03.02
- Global Design to Gain a Competitive Edge: An Holistic and Collaborative Design Approach based on Computational Tools
- Design and Analysis of Biomolecular Circuits: Engineering Approaches to Systems and Synthetic Biology
Additional info for Carrier Refrigerants, Brines, Oils
5. Contain little or no corrosive acid. 6. Have a high resistance to the flow of electricity. 7. Have a high flash and fire point to indicate proper blending. 8. Be stable in the presence of oxygen. 9. Contain no sulfur compounds. 10. Contain no moisture. 11. Be light in color, to indicate proper refining. As lubricating oils for refrigeration compressors are a specialty product, they require consideration apart from normal lubricants. The emphasis in this chapter is on oil used in refrigeration.
3. They deposit less wax at low temperatures. When obtained from selected crudes and properly refined and treated, all three classes of mineral oil can be considered satisfactory for refrigeration use. PROPERTIES To meet the requirements of a refrigeration system, a good refrigeration oil should: 1. Maintain sufficient body to lubricate at high temperature and yet be fluid enough to flow at low temperature. 2. Have a pour point low enough to allow flow at any point in the system. 3. Leave no carbon deposits when in contact with hot surfaces encountered in the system during normal operation.
3. Leave no carbon deposits when in contact with hot surfaces encountered in the system during normal operation. 4. Deposit no wax when exposed to the lowest temperatures normally encountered in the system. 5. Contain little or no corrosive acid. 6. Have a high resistance to the flow of electricity. 7. Have a high flash and fire point to indicate proper blending. 8. Be stable in the presence of oxygen. 9. Contain no sulfur compounds. 10. Contain no moisture. 11. Be light in color, to indicate proper refining.