By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This publication is split into 5 major themes. the 1st 3 themes specialize in 3 platforms of the body-digestive approach, breathing procedure, and urogenital approach. a number of the organs pointed out within the digestive procedure comprise the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, abdominal, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The components of the breathing method, equivalent to the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are pointed out. The anatomy of the urogenital procedure that contains the reproductive organs and urinary procedure are likewise named. The final themes distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and center. This quantity is suggested for clinical scholars and clinicians undertaking paintings at the human anatomy.
Read or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy: Splanchnology Ductless Glands Heart PDF
Best anatomy books
A complete reference advisor to the winning functionality of pediatric autopsies and to the optimum reputation and interpretation in their pathologic findings. The authors conceal such significant developmental problems as hydrops, chromosomal defects, and congenital abnormalities, metabolic problems, and evaluation the foremost organ platforms.
Due to the fact that our first manned house flights now we have realized a lot approximately how the human physique adapts to the gap setting and particularly, to the absence of gravity. This ebook explains the how and why at the back of the puffy faces, nausea, and bone calcium loss so universal to astronauts who adventure 0 gravity.
The most recent variation of this well-established, obtainable advent to neurophysiology succeeds in integrating the disciplines of neurology and neuroscience with an emphasis on ideas and sensible strategies. In Neurophysiology: A Conceptual process, 5th version, the authors bring a clean replacement to "learning by means of rote," utilizing various innovations to inspire knowing.
- Satureja: Ethnomedicine, Phytochemical Diversity and Pharmacological Activities (SpringerBriefs in Pharmacology and Toxicology)
- Cancer Drug Resistance (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development), 1st Edition
- Kluge: The Haphazard Construction of the Human Mind
- [(Echocardiographic Anatomy in the Fetus)] [Author: Enrico M. Chiappa] published on (December, 2011)
- Desk Reference for Neuroanatomy: A Guide to Essential Terms
- Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy, Third Edition
Extra info for Atlas of Human Anatomy: Splanchnology Ductless Glands Heart
FOLLICULI LYMPHATICI INTESTINI THE AGGREGATED FOLLICLES OF THE ILEUM 57 Fig. 57. CECUM E T A P P E N D I X VERMIFORMIS (aspectus posterior) T H E CECUM AND VERMIFORM APPENDIX (posterior view) Fig. 58. OSTIUM ILEOCECALE (aspectus anterior, cecum apertum) THE ILEOCECAL ORIFICE (anterior view, the cecum opened) 58 Fig. 59. TUNICA MUCOSA INTESTINI CRASSI THE MUCOUS COAT OF THE LARGE INTESTINE Fig. 60. SECTIO TRANSVERSA INTESTINI CRASSI THE TRANSVERSE SECTION OF THE LARGE INTESTINE Fig. 62. TUNICA MUCOSA RECTI T H E MUCOUS MEMBRANE OF T H E RECTUM Fig.
43. VENTRICULUS IV. (tunica muscularis, stratum profundum) Fig. 44. VENTRICULUS V. (tunica mucosa, sectio frontalis) THE STOMACH, IV (muscular coat, deep layer) THE STOMACH, V (mucous membrane, frontal section) Fig. 45. DUODENUM ET PANCREAS I. THE DUODENUM AND T H E PANCREAS, I 46 Fig. 46. DUODENUM ET PANCREAS II. THE DUODENUM AND THE PANCREAS, II 47 48 Fig. 47. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS I. (omentum majus) THE POSITION OF THE ABDOMINAL VISCERA, I (greater omentum) 49 Fig. 48. SITUS VISCERUM ABDOMINIS II.
Aspectus posterior) THE MUSCLES OF THE PHARYNX, I (posterior view) 3* 36 Fig. 33. MUSCULI PHARYNGIS II. , med. ) THE MUSCLES OF THE PHARYNX, I I (lateral view, the superior, middle and inferior constrictor muscles of the pharynx) 37 Fig. 34. CAVUM PHARYNGIS (aspectus posterior, paries posterior apertus) T H E PHARYNGEAL CAVITY (posterior view, opened from behind) 38 Fig. 35. GLANDULA PAROTIS ET GLANDULA SUBMANDIBULARIS THE PAROTID AND SUBMANDIBULAR GLANDS 39 Fig. 36. SECTIO HORIZONTALIS CAPITIS HORIZONTAL SECTION THROUGH T H E HEAD 40 Fig.