By Kovarik A.F.
Read or Download [Article] A Statistical Method for Studying the Radiations from Radioactive Substances and the X-Rays and Its Application to some γ-Ray Problems PDF
Similar electronics: radio books
Writing effective courses (Prentice-Hall software program sequence)
Each training device, approach keep an eye on, and method engineer may want to have this functional and to the purpose pocket advisor on keep an eye on loop tuning. sturdy Tuning: A Pocket consultant is a conveyable, concise precis of the entire sensible issues for tuning loops including:
• step by step descriptions of the easiest field-proven tuning procedures
• a desk of regular tuning settings
• a precis of valve functionality problems
• good judgment diagrams for troubleshooting and
• over 30 ideas of thumb
This quickly reference advisor additionally features a dialogue of ways tuning alterations with the kind of approach, loop, and complicated regulatory keep watch over. at any place you've got information and tuning entry, it allows you to estimate the settings for configuring new loops to study and enhance the tuning of current loops.
Mit dem ''Internet der Dinge'' zeichnet sich ein fundamentaler Technik-Trend ab, dessen betriebswirtschaftliche Konsequenzen und Chancen hier erstmals erläutert werden. Das Buch stellt dabei nicht nur eine klare technologisch wie ökonomisch begründete imaginative and prescient des Ubiquitous Computing dar, sondern beschreibt darüber hinaus in mehreren Fallstudien auch deren Umsetzung in die Unternehmenspraxis unterschiedlichster Branchen, skizziert die wichtigsten Technologien und leitet unmittelbar anwendbare Handlungsanleitungen ab.
- Autoconf, automake, and libtool
- Thinking Forth
- Fundamentos de Aplicaciones en Electromagnetismo, 5/ed. Incluye CD
- Ethereal user's guide V1.1
- Hints and Kinks for the Radio Amateur
Additional resources for [Article] A Statistical Method for Studying the Radiations from Radioactive Substances and the X-Rays and Its Application to some γ-Ray Problems
In this structure a coupling slot is cut in the cylindrical ground plane and placed under the patch. This slot-coupling feed mechanism thus involves two substrates separated by a ground plane, one for the microstrip patch and another for the feed line. One can choose a low-permittivity substrate for the microstrip patch to increase its radiation efficiency, and on the other hand, select a high-permittivity substrate for the microstrip feed line to reduce its feed-energy loss. The electromagnetic energy is then coupled from the feed line to the microstrip patch through the coupling slot.
3. (a) Real part of complex resonant frequency; (b) imaginary part of complex resonant frequency. (From Ref. 019 z! 3. (a) Real part of complex resonant frequency; (b) imaginary part of complex resonant frequency. The planar results are obtained from 121. (From Ref. ) CYLINDRICAL RECTANGULAR MICROSTRIP PATCH WITH A SUPERSTRATE 29 where c is the speed of light. It is observed that both the real and imaginary resonant frequencies can reach convergent solutions for both the sinusoidal basis functions with N 12 and M 12.
Since the microstrip patch is a resonant structure, the inverse of the quality factor also represents the half-power operating bandwidth for the microstrip patch as a radiator. 3 Complex Resonant Frequency Results To obtain full-wave solutions of complex resonant frequencies of the superstrateloaded cylindrical rectangular microstrip patch, numerical convergence of the moment-method calculation incorporating the sinusoidal basis functions with and without edge singularity is first studied. The fundamental mode TM,, (to the p direction) is considered; that is, the patch is excited in the direction along with the cylinder axis.